Sunday Stealing: The 5000 Question Meme Continues… Part Six
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
122. How do you feel about women in politics?
Depends if they are T’whats (like from Minn or AK) or intelligent and impressive.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
This B has both….the indoor Jac is a pain to fill and clean- what a waste! Came with the house. The pool on the other hand…. 🙂
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about regularly?
News, politics and fashion/beauty (vicarious fascination) .
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
I sure hope so…
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
I sure hope so…
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
I get dogs jumping onto my lap all the time…and they get jiggly…that counts right?
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
Would you even know it half the time?
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
Plus, we don’t have a subway or any other kind of way here in Hooterville.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you?
Depends if the person is a dictator, with a seriously bad hair cut, wanting to blow up the world as we know it.
131. Can you identify any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for… Lennon classic
B: Late comings with the late comin’ stretcher… Too old and other stuff for PE
C: I could make a film and make you my star…
132. Are you worried about North Korea?
Just those starving there.
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a talk-show host? Is this like a Springer kinda question?
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
Don’t think so
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
Depends on how you define ‘surprise’
136. Are you looking forward to any dates right now? Vacation perhaps?
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen?
I have no idea.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
I have a 5 disc changer in my car which includes 2 Pink Floyds, a couple of Zeppelin’s, and something else
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? Walking on the moon, curing or attempting to cure any disease, creating peace, ridding the world of suffrage of any kind, and raising kids to be drug-free/responsible adults. Oh…and bringing George to Quiz and Cubs to Gal.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Not have an ego, not depending upon am appendage to make a decision, and not being a jerk.