Saturday 9: Tunnel of Love
1) Do you enjoy amusement park rides?
Just the old people kinds these days.
2) In this song, Bruce likens romance to riding through the tunnel of love. The Red Hot Chili Peppers sing about a “Love Rollercoaster.” What amusement park ride reminds you of your relationships?
Dumbo at Disney
3) Bruce’s nickname is The Boss. Who was your best boss? What made him/her a good supervisor?
honey…I’m the boss of me these days
4) Bruce’s father was a bus driver and his mother was a legal secretary. What professions did/do your parents work in?
My dad was a prof and my mom was my mom
5) Bruce met his wife Patti at a bar in Asbury Park. Do you believe you can pick up lasting love in a bar?
It went okay for me a long time ago…before aids…before the internet…heck- before Jesus it seems…
6) Springsteen was unable to work for years because he was embroiled in a lawsuit with his management company. Have you ever been sued, or sued someone else?
I like to keep a low profile
7) Bruce won an Oscar for writing the title song for the Tom Hanks movie Philadelphia. Do you have a favorite Tom Hanks movie?
It’s not like he did a lot of duds….I always enjoy watching Big- a lot of it has to do with the 80’s look being fun to laugh at. Have you seen how old Hanks and Perkins got?
8) Bruce’s official Twitter account (@springsteen) has more than 389,000 followers. Do you tweet? If so, how many people follow you?
I have one for this site and for my other one. My other site has over 60k. This one’s I barely look at and fitz about.
9) Bruce’s drummer, Mighty Max Weinberg, led the band on The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien. Who do you think is funnier — Conan or Jay Leno? Or are you looking forward to Jimmy Fallon?
Personally, I think you can’t compare those network guys to Stewart or Colbert- or even Cartman.