Saturday 9: (Amazing) Just the Way You Are
Thanks to Smellyann for the song suggestion
1) This song is about a girl who can’t accept how pretty she is. How do you respond to compliments? Do you accept them graciously, or do you get embarrassed?
I get embarrassed- typical introvert
2) Bruno says he takes inspiration from a variety of musical styles — everything from rock to reggae to hip hop. What kind of music do you listen to most often?
3) Bruno’s uncle was a professional Elvis impersonator, and as a little boy Bruno also performed on stage as the King. When you picture Elvis, do you think of early rock’n’roll Elvis from the 1950s, Technicolor Hollywood Elvis of the 1960s, or the rhinestone jumpsuit Elvis who performed in Las Vegas?
Let’s face it- after he started cheating on Priscilla, he got gross- in every sense of the term.
4) Bruno plays several instruments onstage, including piano, guitar and congas. What instruments can you play?
5) Bruno is touring all over the country this summer. What’s the last concert you attended?
Probably some kind of a band concert for my kids
6) Unlike some other stars, Bruno doesn’t demand a lot of luxuries on the road, but he did admit to TMZ that he insists Wet Wipes be provided for his dressing room. If you could ask your boss for anything, anything at all, to make your workplace more comfortable, what would you request?
honey…I am my own boss….chocolate water fountains and a bar
7) Rumors are flying that Bruno might become a judge on American Idol. Are you an Idol fan? Do you watch any of the other “talent search” shows — The Voice, America’s Got Talent, The X Factor, etc.?
wait…who is Bruno?
I think I missed something.
8) Bruno is an unapologetic cigarette smoker. Do you smoke? Have you quit? Or did you never start?
It’s a waste of money and I’m kinda cheap. Plus, I like my air.
9) Billy Joel also had a hit with the title “Just the Way You Are.” If we were going to do karaoke, which version would you sing — Billy’s or Bruno’s?
That song has been over-done. I know, I’m old and grouchy but seriously, if I hear that song again, or Joe Theisman come on TV complaining about his stupid prostate, or the words “Benghazi” “IRS” or “there’s always next year” again I’m just gonna blow like a whale.