Ha ha- found this on facebook
I’m not posting much on this site lately.
I’m calling it a semi-hiatus- just trying to figure out which way to go with this site. As a result, I am getting bombarded with spammers. What makes someone want to spam anyway? Is it an IQ thing?
I do still enjoy my weekend games though…
Saturday 9: Mama Told Me (Not to Come)
1) This song is about a lad who didn’t take his mother’s advice and attended the wild party anyway (hear it here). When you were young, did your parents approve of your friends? If you’re a parent yourself, how have you handled it when your kids start hanging around with friends you’re not crazy about?
You know what? They were right and I turned out kinda okay anyway.
2) A 2010 poll named Marge Simpson of The Simpsons the most popular TV mom of all time. Who is your favorite TV (or movie) mother?
I can do a Marge voice. Epic- I know.
3) Crazy Sam’s mother is a big fan of The National Enquirer. As she likes to say, “They were right about John Edwards!” Do you read the tabloids? Cast a guilty glance at them when you’re in line at the store? Or ignore them altogether?
I get a lot of free subscriptions and one of them is to OK mag which seems to like to dwell on the same moneymakers for their mag- Kardashians, Angelina, and a few train wrecks. The truth is that I am so old and out of it that I don’t even know who they are referring to half the time. And, I don’t care who the next Beiber is either.
4) Mother Winters always gave Sam peppermint tea to calm her stomach. Do you have any tried-and-true home remedies to share?
5) Thinking of guts … When making decisions, do you tend to consider all the options carefully or do you “go with your gut”?
Another benefit of being old is having wisdom to know probabilities and time wasters.
6) Spring is here! Do you have a green thumb?
Only when I stick it in spinach.
7) Have you put away your winter clothes yet?
Kinda- Goodwill has gotten lucky lately.
8) After you lather and rinse, do you repeat?
9) To celebrate Mother’s Day, Sam is giving away Hershey bars. Would you prefer classic milk chocolate, dark chocolate or milk chocolate with almonds?
Milk sugar-free. thanks Sam!