Saturday 9: Livin’ on a Prayer
1) This song tells the tale of Tommy, who works on the docks, and Gina, who works in a diner. Where do you work?
Right here…or there
2) Jon Bon Jovi has said that he and Frank Sinatra are distant relatives. Tell us about one of your relatives.
My husbands lineage is traced back to William the Conqueror, which will get you nowhere special in this world.
3) Jon and his high school sweetheart tied the knot in Vegas at the Graceland Wedding Chapel, and they remain married today. When you were in school, who did you fantasize about marrying? Where is that person today?
Good question. They are all old and fat and probably broke and divorced by now.
4) The Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation is devoted to supplying local food pantries and helping rebuild neighborhoods hit by natural disasters. Here’s your opportunity to give a shameless plug to a charity you support.
Um….I’m between charities although, I do donate when it’s something I do believe in.
5) Jon is often complimented on his hair. What’s the most recent compliment you’ve received?
“Nice job washing my ______ mom”.
Free is good
6) Everyone talks about their favorite vacation spots. But, since Sam is crazy, she wants to hear about a place you visited that you wish never to return to.
A certain online shopping site or two.
7) When was the last time you played cards with an actual deck (as opposed to on your computer)? What game was it?
I think there may have been a republican in the WH.
Maybe it was a dem.
8) Do you bite your nails?
I grind my teeth instead cause I’m cool.
9) Where are you as you answer these 9 questions? What’s the view from where you sit?
I’m hurrying cause we are about to get hit with a nasty storm and I wanna shut this baby down. My dog is snoring beside me and they are screaming on TV about that court case and that stupid N-word fat loving cook who is getting fired from somewhere else every minute. thanks Gal 🙂