Saturday 9: Daddy’s Back
If you’re not familiar with today’s song, you can hear it here.
1) Crazy Sam’s dad often traveled for business, and always remembered to bring her the little complimentary soaps or body lotions he got from the hotel. When you travel, do you bring back souvenirs? Send post cards?
No- unless you count scores at outlet malls. Buying stamps and sending stuff is a pain these days
2) When you fly, do you prefer window or aisle? Or doesn’t it matter?
Crap. You sit by the window and you’re the last one off the dang plane. You sit by the aisle and your view of the sky is obstructed by some brat playing with the shade. now, if I fly with hubby….I can get eh best of both worlds. ha ha
3) According to Askmen.com, Jim Anderson (Robert Young) of Father Knows Best is the best TV dad ever. Who is your favorite TV (or movie) dad?
Looking back on life, I’m gonna go with my dad.
4) Sam’s father was the family disciplinarian. What about you? Do you consider yourself a rule maker, a rule follower, or a rule breaker?
I’m definitely the one with the discipline. Sad indeed.
5) Sam’s father was the one who gave her driving lessons. Think back to your first few times behind the wheel. Were you a naturally good driver?
No way. I had to flunk the test a few times until the poor fella took mercy on me. I have yet to get a ticket though.
6) This week’s featured artist, Kenny Loggins, was born in Washington state. Have you ever lived in, or traveled to, any of our northern border states? (For those of you not as well versed in geography as Crazy Sam, that’s AK, WA, MT, ND, MN, WI, MI PA, NY, VT, and ME.)
I have been to most of the ones mentioned- thanks Sam.
7) As part of the duo Loggins and Messina, Loggins performed the song “House at Pooh Corner.” Do you have a favorite character from the Winnie the Pooh books/movies?
I never took to the whole Pooh thing as a kid.
8) The mercury is going to start rising. How hot is too hot for you? 85º? 95º? Or are you one of those “the hotter the better” people?
As long as there is A/C, I’d rather have the heat than ice and snow.
Thank you “Sam” for always doing such a phenomenal job at getting this thing posted every week!