Saturday 9: Suit and Tie
Thanks to Bankerchick for suggesting JT
1) When was the last time that you got dressed up, or to borrow from Mr. Timberlake, “fixed up to the nines?”
Probably for a funeral.
2) Justin Timberlake is known for his threads. Do you try to keep up with fashion trends?
The benefits of being old- if you lived through it the first time…or two…around, you don’t have to abide by it.
3) While on tour, Justin has a cigar roller on call so that he and the band can enjoy a “gentleman’s club” atmosphere back stage. Do you enjoy the smell of a good cigar?
No. Not at all.
4) Justin appeared on Star Search when still in grade school, and he’s been working ever since. When Crazy Sam was that age, her only “job” was to load the dishwasher and for this she earned her $1/day allowance. Did you work when you were a kid?
I was a baby sitter until I got a job at the mall during high school
5) JT has appeared several times on Saturday Night Live, a show that premiered before he was born. Who is your most favorite ever SNL castmember of all time?
I really enjoyed the older crew- including a young Eddie Murphy.
6) Justin is a very good golfer (6 handicap). Will you play this summer?
Golf windowed to the 100th degree here
7) A round of golf requires hours outside in the elements. Have you ever endured a painful sunburn?
I lived through the 70’s that’s what we did.
8) When they were young, Justin dated Britney Spears. Obviously, it’s been easy for him to keep up with her successes and problems over the years. Do you wonder how one of your exes is doing?
9) Ever since his days with N’Sync, Justin Timberlake has supported music education. Did your grade school offer music classes? If so, do you remember any of the songs you learned then?
Just that happy crappy hippywannabe kind of stuff from the early 70’s.