This week’s questions come from fuckyeahsurveys. They don’t say where they got it, but it was probably stolen there as well.
1. What’s something you hide about your personality?
If I told you, it would no longer be hidden. duh.
2. How do you deal with criticism?
In one ear and out the other.
3. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
4. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
Mini Mouse. I hear she’s cheating on Mickey
5. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
Someone who suddenly decided not to run again. Women do have brains people.
6. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
ha ha ha- like I have a caregiver. Wait another 40 years.
7. Which movie character do you most identify with and why?
Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes of course.
8. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
Crap. I don’t know.
9. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
Um….the name Harriet
10. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
Dirty Harry and a few westerns. Should be obvious.
11. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
12. Describe your dream library.
13. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
For old people. The kind that just transports you comfortably and has a bar.
14. Do you have any “rules” about food?
Too many to mention
15. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
My husband just keeps on getting older while I never age.
16. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
Blast my music when I am alone in my car. Wait. I already do that. Cool….I’m not embarrassed!
17. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
Most anything from my childhood in my home with my parents