Saturday 9: Just Give Me a Reason
Thanks to Carielle for recommending this great song.
1) When she first burst onto the scene, Pink was a self-proclaimed tomboy. Now she’s glam. Literally. She was on the cover of the June issue of Glamour and is a spokeswoman for Covergirl cosmetics. Does a celebrity endorsement increase your interest in a product?
I guess it depends on the celeb.
2) This song is about a woman who feels her lover slipping away. Do you believe a couple can repair a relationship once it starts to sour?
I can’t answer this as I don’t know all of the factors.
3) As a little girl, Pink wanted to be an Olympic gymnast. If you could excel (or, if you do excel) at any sport, which one?
The one that pays the best for women- tennis?
4) Pink is married to motorcycle pro Carey Hart. Have you ever ridden really fast on a motorcyle?
5) When she found out she was pregnant, Pink says she gave up whiskey and cigarettes … but admits she misses the whiskey. Do you have a habit you know you should break?
Grinding my teeth
6) In 2010, she fell out of the aerial harness that was supposed to carry her across the stage. Are you afraid of heights?
7) Pink enjoys showing off her tattoos. Do you have any body art?
8) Pink can be very salty in her language. When was the last time you cursed?
Okay…so there is another habit I should have mentioned.
9) On her website, Pink sells 10 different t-shirts. Do you have a favorite t-shirt? What does it look like/say?
All cotton, I have a few- the older the better.