Thanks to Kwizgiver for recommending The Beach Boys
1) The best-selling Beach Boys album of all time is this two disc greatest hits compilation. Do you have favorite Beach Boys song?
Help me Rhonda cause that’s my sister’s name.
2) The original members of the group were the Wilson brothers, their cousin Mike and a friend from the neighborhood. Have you ever worked with a family member?
I tend to define “work” differently than the others.
3) Originally released in the mid-1970s, Endless Summer was one of the first fast-selling albums sold on TV. Have you ever picked up the phone and purchased anything directly from TV?
I’m an internet person.
I bought this album at the record store. They were 4/$12 at this store. The album cover made a great sun reflector with foil attached to it. Useless info…I know
4) The Beach Boys are very popular in Australia. Have you ever been Down Under?
Um…you wanna rephrase that?
I’m married to a downunderian.
5) Actor John Stamos played bongos on the Beach Boys’ hit, “Kokomo.” In his younger days, Stamos was Blackie on the daytime drama, General Hospital. Have you ever followed a soap opera?
GH in college was a hit. Then everyone moved over to AMC
6) Many Beach Boys songs revolve around the surf. How are you on a surf board?
right. A kick-board maybe
7) Would you prefer summer to be endless? Or do you enjoy the changing seasons?
I’m getting old and cranky about cold and ice
8) Do your summer 2013 plans include a trip to a waterpark?
I’m heading up to Chicago for Blogher next week. I’ll try to check in with s-9.
9) Describe your swimsuit.
Today I wore a black one piece that I picked up at Walmart for $11 last week. It’s super cute. I mowed the lawn in the 90+ heat wearing my swimsuit under my shorts and a tank I stole from my son. When I finished mowing, I jumped into my pool with my dogs. It was wonderful!