Saturday 9: Cowboy Casanova
This is for all the country music fans out there
1) The singer tries to warn her friend against a neighborhood Lothario. Do you advise your friends when it comes to love? Or do you stay out of it?
I have enough issues keeping my daughter out of love trouble
2) This song is about the hot guy “leaning up against the record machine.” Does your favorite restaurant or bar still have a juke box?
Isn’t there one at Texas Roadhouse? It’s not my favorite but, they do have all you can eat peanuts, and for that, I applaud them.
3) Carrie is an American Idol winner. Have you ever gone online or picked up the phone and voted for a contestant on Dancing with the Stars, American Idol or any similar show?
I don’t really watch those shows.
4) Carrie graduated magna cum laude and majored in journalism, yet instead of being a reporter, she’s a country music superstar. How similar are your life/career today to the way you envisioned them when you were 21?
5) Carrie also competed in beauty pageants and was a runner up for Miss NSU (Northeastern State University). If you were a contestant in a pageant, what would you do for the talent competition?
6) This December, Carrie is scheduled to star in a televised remake of The Sound of Music. Do you have any year-end plans?
I thought growing another year older would be a fine thing to do.
7) She is married to NHL player Mike Fisher, center for the Nashville Predators. What’s your favorite professional sports team?
Who is this bit@#? Her life is too perfect.
8) Hockey is a tough game! Do you currently have an owie or an ouchie or a boo-boo that requires a bandaid?
I’ve got a ton of puppy induced wounds.
9) Summer brings a lot of power outages and brown outs. Do you have a flashlight? If so, have you checked the batteries?
Thanks for keeping this going!!!!