Saturday 9: Easy Lover
1) This song is about a heartbreaker who just can’t commit. Have you ever fallen for an “easy lover?”
Do they really make easy lovers?
2) This song is one of Crazy Sam’s “earwigs.” Each time she hears it, it bores in and stays in her head forever! (Hear it here, if you dare!) Do you have a song like that?
The Mario song use to do that. KidsXDoing anything 24/7 have that kind of effect.
3) Both Phil Collins and Philip Bailey* have stars on The Hollywood Walk of Fame. Have you ever visited Hollywood?
4) Hollywood is the movie capital of the world. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?
Wow…it’s been a long time. These days I just wait till they come to Ondemand or Netflix
5) Phil Collins was a child actor in his native England, appearing onstage in musicals like Oliver! Can you think of another child performer who went on to entertainment industry success as an adult?
Liz Taylor, Many of those Disney kids who did not freak out first, and a few of those Nickelodeon kids.
6) Philip Bailey joined Earth, Wind & Fire while still in college, so he’s been a performer throughout his working life, as well. Have you ever been tempted to try your hand at show biz?
7) Is there a profession that you never, under any circumstances, want to try?
HS teacher (sorry….Kwiz), Garbage Hauler, Maid
8) What are you looking forward to right now?
9) Do you suffer from trypanophobia (fear of needles/injections)? Or can you bravely donate blood or get a shot, without freaking out?
No and I am a universal recipient meaning, they don’t want my blood.
*Well, Earth Wind & Fire has a star.