Let Me Give Your Heart A Break Meme
- Do you prefer a lot of ice in your drinks or just a little bit of ice?
- Which condiment (ketchup, mustard, etc.) do you use the most of?
- Does war scare you?
- Do you know any songs that are older than you are?
- Are you comfortable sharing drinks with your friends?
- What season were you born in?
- Have you ever spent over $100.00 on an article of clothing? What was it?
- Do you think you’re too hard on yourself sometimes?
- What pizza place do you usually order from?
- Honestly, have you ever mooned or flashed somebody?
- Do you have a least favorite color?
- Honestly, have you ever written something on a bathroom stall?
- Who do you consider to be the king of pop?
- Do you know all of the words to any childrens song?
- Can you name 3 purple foods?
- When was the last time you made a pinky promise?
- What celebrity do you wish would have a big comeback?
- Do you think your parents know things about you that you don’t want them to?
- Have you ever walked into a spider web?
- What grocery store do you usually get your food from?
- What would be your happily ever after?
- When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people?
- Who is the worst driver you know?
- How about the best driver?
- Are you shorter or taller than most of your friends?
- Do you know anybody who was born on a holiday?
- What is one thing you really don’t like sharing?
- Have you ever been hit on through text message?
- What was the last junk food you ate?
- Do you prefer sweet or sour candy?
- What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
- Currently waiting on something/someone?
- What was the last thing you watched on television?
- How old will you be in 12 months?
- Do you sleep naked?
- Have you ever held hands with someone in a car?
- Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- What do you say during awkward silences?
- When will you next see the last person you texted?
- Honestly, when is the last time you have been to Texas?
um…yes…innocent people die
Star Spangled Banner
Depends on how you define sharing.
A wedding dress that I only wore once.
Anything that resembles something that could come out of the body on a bad day
Didn’t everyone in high school?
duh…I’ve had kids.
grapes, eggplant, that crappy cabbage they slip into salads
Doesn’t matter now that they are gone.
almost daily outside
Sam’s and Aldi.
When I was a booster president.
I can’t stereotype here…
I have yet to get a ticket
I’m 5’2″– you figure it out.
popcorn and alcohol
sweet without sugar
crap, I had the flu yesterday which totally screwed up my weekend.
he’s right in front of me now
never and not sure I will until they make a few changes….