Saturday 9: Waking Up in Vegas
Thanks to Cat for recommending Katy Perry
1) As she sings about her night in Las Vegas, Katy wonders if she “got hitched last night dressed up like Elvis.” Tell us about the last wedding you attended.
I have no idea. I’m good at just sending nice gifts to be honest.
2) Whenever Crazy Sam visits Las Vegas, she stays at the Paris Hotel and Casino. Have you ever been to Las Vegas, Nevada? What about Paris, France?
No. My goal is to get there one day on a Thelma and Louis kind of trip
3) Do you enjoy gambling? Have you had any success at it?
Once, at one of those controversial casinos, I hit 777 and called it a day. I went home and gave out quarters as souvenirs.
4) Las Vegas is served by the RTC Bus Service and the Vegas Monorail System connects many of casinos on The Strip. When was the last time you rode a bus or a train?
I took the train to Chicago. It was a very pleasurable experience.
5) It’s not unusual for the mercury to hit 100º in Vegas in August. Which are you more comfortable in — extreme heat or bone-chilling cold?
No seriously, it’s August and I’m freezing. Gimme Heat.
6) As a little girl, Katy Perry sang nothing but gospel. Do you remember any church songs from your childhood?
7) She made her film debut as the voice of Smurfette in The Smurfs (2011). Who is your all-time favorite cartoon character?
8) Do you consider yourself a picky eater?
I guess it’s all in a definition.
9) You receive an invitation to a party that starts at 7:00 PM. When will you arrive?
It depends on the party details.