From Lacey Eagle Bear
1. Are you a young heart or an old soul?
2. What makes someone a best friend?
Must be faithful and come with a tail
3. What Christmas present do you remember the most?
I’ll let you know when I get it
4. Tell me a movie/song/TV show/playbook that has changed your life.
Sharknado. We now call our pup dognado due to the pup-destructiveness of this dognato
5. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself and one that you dislike.
love my eyes, not too thrilled with the wrinkles
6. Can money buy happiness?
If you are not a dumba$$ about spending it
7. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection?
Folks…. lemme tell ya… after many decades on this planet…I can tell you that the physical stuff dies and beneath it lurks a bald guy looking for his mother to take care of him.
8. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust?
Close by blood only perhaps.
9. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid?
Drug store to buy candy and then forget to brush my teeth which is why my mouth is filled with porcelain these days.
10. Have you spent a night in the hospital?
I’ve had kids…
11. Do you enjoy being only with 1-2 friends or with a large group of people?
12. Have you ever been bullied?
Hasn’t everyone who has been with Sunday Stealing over the past 4+ years?
13. If your partner wanted to wait until marriage until having sex, would you stay in that relationship?
It’s too late now isn’t it?
14. Do you believe in God?
I believe in final mark down sales, chocolate and 5:00
15. Out of all the social networks in the world why use a blog?
16. What is your quirkiest habit?
I lack quirk
17. What is normal? Are you normal?
Normal Illinois that’s what’s Normal.
18. Someone close to you is dying! You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years but if you do you cause the death of 10 strangers.
I’m not who you asked about it #14.
19. What is one thing you could never forgive?
It’s not forgiving as much as it is moving on… I tend to move on
20. When you’re alone in your own home, do you talk out loud to yourself?
I am never alone. Trust me. I have ‘tail-gators’
21. Who is your favorite super hero?
The Domestic Godess
22. Could you be in a long distance relationship?
Crap this is long this week
23. Do you know what makes you happy?
A full wallet, a margarita, and a warm pool.
24. Who was your first crush?
25. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat?
Crap this is long this week
26. Are you an early bird or night owl?
Early bird indeed
27. Give me an unpopular opinion you have.
Evidently, Crap this is long this week
28. Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation?
29. What song best describes your life right now?
I’m sure it’s something KEermit the Frog once sang
30. How do you express your creativity?
31. Describe your neighborhood.
Dogs, kids, people, a couple of foxes, and some wackadoodle neighbors here and there
32. Give me the story of your life in 6 words.
Once upon a time The End