Saturday 9: I’m a Believer
Thanks to Cie for recommending the Monkees
1) This song is about a guy who fell in love when he saw her face. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Only with puppies….
2) “I’m a Believer” is the best-selling Monkees song. Can you name another one?
Day Dream Believer
3) On their TV show, the boys competed for the same girl. Have you and a friend ever been romantic rivals?
Don’t think so.
4) In another episode, the Monkees visited the circus. If you were confident there was a good strong net beneath you, would you walk across the high wire?
Oh heck no. There are probably creepy clowns there.
5) The Monkees show originally aired on Monday nights. Do you have a favorite day of the week?
I remember watching them on Saturday mornings…not that it matters. I’ll go with any day that ends in “day”
6) Davy Jones guest starred on an episode of The Brady Bunch. The plot revolved around Marcia’s efforts to get him to perform at the prom. Share one of your memories from a school dance.
I’m not sure I have any but, I’ve seen that episode like a million times.
7) At the height of their popularity, the Monkees’ faces and logo appeared on a lot of merchandise, including lunch boxes. Which would you rather have for lunch — chicken salad, tuna salad or egg salad?
LOVE TUNA SALAD
8) You have an afternoon all to yourself. Would you rather spend it at the mall, checking out what’s new in the stores and people watching, or walking through the forest, observing the birds and trees and leaves?
I’m kinda desperate for real summer weather, not this October stuff, so that I can sit in my pool. This is the worst pool summer ever.
9) Do you have a good memory for names?
I stink at names and faces.
We are now officially dog hoarders….