Saturday 9: Ain’t That a Kick in the Head?
Unfamiliar with this week’s featured song? Hear it here.
1) In the song, Dean sings, “Ain’t That a Kick in the Head?” to express how delighted he is to discover the girl loves him. When was the last time you were pleasantly surprised?
Yesterday when my husband picked me up at the airport. He was not only there, on time and waiting, he brought me dinner. Guess he needed some laundry done or something..
2) Martin was born Dino Paul Crochetti, and his family only spoke Italian at home. Do you speak any language other than English?
I Ovla the Igpay Atlinlay Estionsque
3) Before he became an entertainer, Martin fought under the name “Kid Crochett.” Do you watch boxing? What about wrestling?
Nope. Saw Rocky a bunch of times. My some is into the MMA stuff- lots of dog lovers in that crowd
4) This song appeared in the original Ocean’s 11 (1960). That film was remade in 2001, with basically the same plot — a group of suave criminals knock over the casinos on the Vegas Strip. Why do you think so many movies feature crooks and con men as heroes?
Hello? If Brad or George are involved? As long as they don’t pull a Mel, we’re okay
5) Crazy Sam’s college sweetheart took over his family’s wholesale liquor business, married a woman named Helene and has two sons. How does she know this? She checked his Facebook page on the sly. Have you ever used the internet to look up an ex?
Excellent work CS. I am proud of you. I hope the creep is fat, bald, and broke too. Probably a Cards fan as well.
6) As she writes this week’s meme, Sam is sipping from a Big Bang Theory cup that features Sheldon’s face and the word, “Bazinga!” Tell us about your favorite mug or water bottle.
I seem to have a specific favorite for everything I drink. Right now its an ice coffee cup I got at Blogher for free.
7) Are you a good judge of character?
Ay my age, you’ve seen em all meaning that it’s more about experience rather than judging.
8) Do you know how to turn a somersault?
9) Which one do you use — roll-on, stick or spray deodorant?
I’m a bit nutty about a/d and mascara. CVS and Walmart stay in business thanks to my kind.