Taken from [[MORE]]: part two
- What would you choose to be famous for?
- If you have a webcam, are you ever paranoid people can see you?
- Do you find it difficult to sleep at night? Any reason(s) why?
- If you had to go on a game show, which would you choose?
- What about if you had to go on a reality show?
- Which would you choose then?
- Tell me about your favorite TV show:
- Why were you last irritated?
- What time did you get up this morning?
- The last city you were in: Where was it and do you like it there?
- Do you like the countryside?
- If you see someone yawn, do you often yawn as well?
- Recommend me a good movie:
- Do you think you’d make a good model?
- Would you ever want to be one?
- How often do you change your hairstyle?
- What does it look like now?
- Do you have a favorite day of the week? Which is it?
- Are you alone?
- When is the last time you were on the phone after 2 am?
Weekend Memes. Totally.
No. Who the heck would want to watch me?
Supermarket Sweep- if it was still around.
Real Housewives of Hooterville
I don’t know if there is one favorite. I like a few a lot more than others.
Peanuts got messy. It is so hard to judge peanuts in the shell from the package.
A side from the amazingly boring city that I currently reside in, I was in Chicago recently. I have moved on from Chicago although I do still enjoy an occasional visit.
You have no idea……
They’ve had a lot of Hitchcock’s on this week. I prefer the Saul Bass ones.
Depends on what for.
What happens to Midwestern middle aged mom’s–perhaps..
The stuff at New York fashion week—not so much
I kinda like my privacy
I have no idea. I hire someone to do it for me.
It’s in a pony tail to be honest.
The day that ends in ‘day’
When was the last time I was on the phone?