This comes from the old Saturday 8 blog which is defunct and removed. But it’s almost my birthday so here we go:
1. as you get older, are you jazzed about your birthday?
not as much these days
2. do people usually remember your birthday?
3. an ex-coworker used to begin 3 mos. before her birthday flat-out reminding us that it was coming up. it’s amazing what no self-esteem does for you. anyway, do you know anyone who pre-announces their birthdays?
Like a daughter for example?
4. what was your best birthday? why?
Any birthday I could spend with my parents
5. what was your worst birthday? why?
Every birthday after my parents passed. I still go out to the mailbox looking for their card and $15 check.
6. name your best birthday gift.
$15 checks and a card from my parents
7. name the best birthday gift you’ve gotten for someone else.
My daughter is getting a really nice handbag for her birthday next weekend.
8. as i age, i value SLEEP as a priceless commodity. i didn’t get any for my birthday, however. what do you want this year for your birthday?
It comes in a bottle….