Saturday 9: If It Makes You Happy
Sheryl Crow is a breast cancer survivor and October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please spread the word about early detection.
1) What’s something that always makes you happy?
Sheryl Crow- not as much for the country stuff
2) In the lyrics, Sheryl refers to a poncho. How do you usually protect yourself from the rain? Poncho? Umbrella? Raincoat? Hat?
playing for mosquitos,
And that I drank til I was thirsty again
3) Early in her career, Sheryl made ends meet by singing commercial jingles, including one for McDonald’s. When was the last time you visited The Golden Arches?
Crap…must have been on a road trip last year for a diet coke or ice cream
4) Sheryl rode a horse into the ring of a Wyoming rodeo and then sang. Have you ever been to a rodeo?
um.no. Not the rodeo kind of gal unless you are referring to Ro- Dey-o
5) Sheryl lives outside of Nashville, which is known as Music City. What type of music do you listen to most often?
not country. not rap. not hip slop.
6) Crazy Sam is a massive Sheryl Crow fan, and is sure that the only reason why she and Sheryl aren’t best friends is that they haven’t met. What famous person do you think could be your BFF?
Crazy Sam indeed.
7) Sheryl and cyclist Lance Armstrong were once engaged. Had they tied the knot, she would have become stepmother to his three children. Are you a step-parent, stepsibling or stepchild?
8) Sheryl has performed carols at the National Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony in Washington DC. Have you ever visited our nation’s capital?
Just after Watergate we visited and I got a tee shirt that said “watergate bug juice”
9) Do you consider yourself easy going or do you have a fiery temperament?
at my age…it usually isn’t worth it. Plus, it ticks people off when you say “whatever” and walk away.