Saturday 9: You’re So Vain
1) Samantha Winters is very vain about her light blonde locks. What’s your best feature?
Light ‘blond’ locks
2) Carly Simon is the daughter of a wealthy family (Simon & Shuster Publishing). How would your life today be different if you knew there was a large sum of inherited money in your future?
not much…not sure where it would be coming from…
3) October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Carly is a proud breast cancer survivor. Has breast cancer — or cancer of any type — touched you, your family or your circle of friends?
I think cancer has probably touched everyone
4) Carly has been known to perform with her sister, Lucy, and their oldest sister Joanna is a mezzo-soprano. Is your family musical?
Nobody is a mezzo or anything. My kids play sax, we own many.
5) Carly suffers from stage fright, a liability in her profession. When was the last time fear got the better of you?
I’m afraid to spend too much time outside since all of the neighbors seem to be getting new siding on their houses and it’s super loud out there.
6) Do you wear hats?
In the winter or when it is sunny
7) Autumn is known as “sweater weather.” Is there a chill in the air where you are today?
It’s 90 outside. We hit a record today
8) Do you drink bottled water?
Vitamin Water every day
9) What color is your toothbrush?
I have several. All have white in them.