Saturday 9: Come to My Window
Melissa Etheridge is a breast cancer survivor and October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please spread the word about early detection.
1) This song is about a woman passionate about love and willing to pursue it, no matter what “they say.” Are you fearless when it comes to public opinion? Or do you worry about what “they” think of you?
I’m kinda too old to care
2) Melissa’s father was a high school teacher. Tell us about a teacher who had an impact on you.
I’ve been through a lot of school and there have been a lot of teachers with their own kinds of impact. It’s hard to narrow it down.
3) Melissa won a Grammy for this song. If you won a major award, where would you display it?
4) Which TV game show do you think you’d do better on — The Price Is Right or Wheel of Fortune?
I’m pretty good at solving those word things. However, if I were under the gun with cameras looking at me, it could be a different issue
5) Are you neat and organized?
I try to be but, others come along…
6) When was the last time you went more than a day without washing your hair?
I was probably in a coma or something. I don’t have that kind of hair.
7) When you eat Chinese food, do you use chopsticks or a fork?
8) Are you a good cook?
I think so and who cares about any one else?
9) We’re having a party in your honor! Would you prefer a costume party, a bowling party or a pool party?
pool party with margaritas.
Thanks for keeping this thing going. These weekend things are all I seem to do around here these days.