Saturday 9: Hopelessly Devoted to You
Olivia Newton-John is a breast cancer survivor and October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please spread the word about early detection.
1) This is a sad song about unrequited love. What’s your favorite love song, and is it happy or sad?
The first one to come to mind at the moment is Song Sung Blue…which I have not heard in about 20 years so go figure
2) This song is from the Grease soundtrack. When that movie came out in 1978, the price of a postage stamp was just 15¢. When’s the last time you visited the post office?
I shipped something about 6 months ago. I really do everything I can via online these days
3) Not many people know that Olivia’s maternal grandfather, Max Born, won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1954. Share something about yourself that we might not have known before this morning.
I have blue eyes
4) Olivia’s father was an officer in MI5, the UK’s secret service. Sam’s most recent run-in with the authorities had less intrigue or glamor, as it included a policeman pointing out the stop sign she’d somehow missed. Tell us about your most recent encounter with law enforcement.
Most recent as in 2 years ago when an officer wanted to know what I saw or witnessed.
5) Olivia is part owner of an exclusive, luxury retreat called Gaia. If you had a day of free access to a heated pool, golf course, tennis court, gym, and day spa, but could only use one, which one would you choose?
6) Are you flirtatious?
7) Do you more often wear silver, gold, or platinum?
I wish it were platinum instead of the plated stuff
8) When you’re on the phone, do you usually make the first move toward ending the call? Or do you find it hard to say goodbye?
I don’t use the phone for talking on
9) Would you rather be smarter, richer, or more attractive than you are right now?