Sorry I didn’t visit folks last Sunday. We were in the middle of the tornado break out. All is good around here. thanks
This song was popular 50 years ago today. Hear it here.
1) In this song, our hero orders espresso. What’s your standard coffee order?
I’m not a coffee drinker. Believe it or not
2) Originally the phrase “sugar shack” meant a small cabin where sap from maple trees was boiled into syrup. So for breakfast today, would you rather pour syrup on pancakes, french toast or waffles?
I’m a whipped cream person.
3) The name of the group that recorded this song is The Fireballs. “Fireballs” is also the brand name of a red hot jawbreaker. Do you like cinnamon?
Not red “HOT”
4) In 1963, when this song was a hit, newscaster Walter Cronkite was one of the most trusted and influential men in the country. Do you have a favorite TV newsperson?
A few- I like Andrea Mitchell, Diane, Love Alex Witt (great hair) and a few others.
5) The Rambler was named 1963 Car of the Year by Motor Trend, and their most popular model was a 9-passenger station wagon. What’s the car of your dreams?
It’s sitting in my garage honey.
6) The Zip Code was first introduced in 1963. How many different Zip Codes have you had throughout your life?
I have no idea. They change them even when you don’t even move sometimes.
7) What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up this morning?
I wish this dog would quit waking me up.
8) Are you a good pool player?
Have no idea babe
9) Do you actually make a wish when you blow out your birthday candles?
Honey, I make a wish every time I wake up or go to sleep.