This week’s Thanksgiving Meme comes from the archives!
1. What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving?
Probably a breakfast bar
2. Do you go to a Thanksgiving parade or watch one on TV?
Parade in hooterville? I thinkith notith
3. Do you serve appetizers, lunch, or snacks during the day?
4. What are the traditional favorites?
Depends on the phase and diet of my life to be exact. Thank goodness for wine and laptops.
5. What new recipes will you try this year?
Probably none since it’s not that big of a deal these days
6. What part of the meal do you never compromise?
7. Who gets to carve the turkey?
I’m not sure we’re gonna have that kinda turkey this year. sorry, boring, everyone is far away or dead
8. Family style around the table or buffet style and everyone sits wherever there’s room? Depends on what is on the tv set in a room
9. How many will be at your table this year?
oye. none. I don’t know.
10. Once you’re at the table, do you say grace or a toast or does everyone go around and say what they’re thankful for?
Maybe I’ll just skip Thanksgiving or hightail it CA now.
11. Cranberry sauce… yay or nay?
12. What time do you eat Thanksgiving Dinner?
I can’t take the pressure
13. Three best pies for Thanksgiving dessert?
I have other stuff.
14. Do you have dessert right after the main meal or later on?
This year dessert may just be the meal and it will only be me at the table. Then I can carve the ice cream.
15. Favorite leftover?