Saturday 9: 1, 2, 3, 4
1) In this song, the singer tells his girl he appreciates how she makes him feel. Who is the most supportive person in your life?
2) Our singer only has to count to 4, which is a cinch. Do you understand the more sophisticated math sciences, like geometry and algebra?
Been there…done that…the kids were right- you’ll never need it in real life. We have Google now.
3) This video features a couple who shared their first kiss behind the high school. Tell us about your first kiss.
I have no idea.
4) Filmed in Chicago, this video features the Art Institute of Chicago, home to works by Monet, Gauguin and Van Gogh. How do you express your creativity? (Draw, paint, write, sing or play music … )
Sounds impressive right?
5) Chicago is home to two of the world’s tallest buildings — the Willis aka Sears Tower and The John Hancock Center (which appears briefly in this video). Both have observation decks that offer panoramic views of the city. Are you afraid of heights?
Apparently, the former Sears Tower got bumped out of #1 by the new WTC- some kind of antennae crap or something.
Heights are not much of an issue if I don’t think about it when I look down.
6) The Plain White T’s got their start in Lombard, a suburb of Chicago and home to Yorktown Center — a huge, two story shopping mall. Do you enjoy going to the mall, or would you rather shop online, or in small, independent stores?
This is so Gal- ha ha.
I’m content online these days. Less waste of money.
7) Naturally Yorktown Center has a food court. Would you prefer a pretzel from Auntie Anne’s, a cinnamon roll from Cinnabon or a cookie from Mrs. Field’s?
I’m kinda cheap and picky. I’d probably bring an apple with me.
8) While we’re at the mall … Imagine you’re at the customer service counter of a big department store. As you wait for help, you see an older lady pocket a Timex watch. Would you turn her in or look the other way?
It’s not really my problem is it?
9) Which puzzle would you have more success with: crossword or sudoku?
I am a crossword person myself.