This comes from No-boba-Please!
1) Do you think Daylight Saving Time is still necessary?
Not as much as it was when it was started
2) How long does it take you to adjust to the time change?
My body senses it a week before it even happens.
3) What’s the hardest part of the time change?
When it gets dark at 4:30 in the afternoon
4) How many clocks are in your house?
I couldn’t even count them there are so many
5) Are you generally early, late, or on time?
6) If an invitation to an event listed the time as 8-11pm, what time would you arrive?
If I were to actually go…7:50
7) Do you wear a watch?
no, I just collect them
8) Have you ever glanced at the time and had to glance again because you didn’t pay attention the first time?
yes- or ever clock seems to say something different around here
9) Are most of your clocks digital or dial?
10) What does your alarm clock sound like?
I have the innate ability to not even have to own one.
11) Do you use the snooze feature on your alarm clock?
don’t use one
12) Does clock ticking drive you nuts?
Only if it is attached to tnt