Saturday 9: Jingle Bell Rock
1) Sam has affection for this song because, when she was very young, she tap-danced to it for a Christmas recital. Her parents told her she was wonderful. Do you have any memories from a school/church program or pageant — either as a child onstage or an adult in the audience?
no…I don’t. ugghhh…I’m a loser….
2) Ok, she admits it: After too many cups of holiday cheer, Sam did a few steps of her “Jingle Bell Rock” routine at last year’s company Christmas party. Have you ever done anything at a coworker get together that you now regret?
Kinda reminds me of that Seinfeld episode where Elaine makes a fool out of herself.
3) Since that unfortunate Christmas 2012 incident, Sam can’t even look at a cup of egg nog. How about you? Do you like egg nog?
I’ve enjoyed the shake at McDonald’s
4) For special events, Sam slips on her favorite piece of jewelry: a charm bracelet that once belonged to her grandmother. Do you have a special treasure from a previous generation?
My mother’s wedding ring.
5) The only Christmas card Sam has received so far in 2013 is from her insurance agent. How about you? Have any holiday cards arrived yet?
A few- I’m still waiting for the ones I ordered at Thanksgiving to arrive.
6) Because of the chill in the air, Sam gave her dog his Christmas gift — a sweater — early this year. He’s already gotten compliments on it. Are there any pets on your gift list?
#1, #2, #3 on my list
7) Do you need snow to get “into the spirit?”
About to get between 5-8 inches tonight
8) Are you going to get/have you gotten a flu shot this year?
9) December is an important fundraising month for charities. Here’s your chance to plug a worthy cause that means a lot to you.
Here is something worth pluggin…