Saturday 9: Baby, It’s Cold Outside
1) How cold is it where you are?
Now that December is ending,,, it’s finally above freezing. Go figure.
2) This familiar song was introduced in a 1949 film called Neptune’s Daughter. (watch a clip here). Name another movie song.
Memories….misty watered colored memories….of the way we were…
3) Who was the last person to call you “baby?”
The puppy aka Dognado who was jumping up on me.
4) This time of year is important to college football fans. Have you watched/will you watch any bowl games?
5) Are you sad to see the holiday decorations begin to slowly disappear? Or do you think they should all come down right away?
I think New Years in the cut off date
6) Did you tell the truth about your weight on your driver’s license, or did you shave off a pound or two?
I’m the same weight that I was at 15, according to my DL
7) Crazy Sam swears that the Echinacea she takes every morning keeps her healthy. Her boyfriend tells her she’s wasting her money. Do you take any herbal supplements?
I drink Vitamin water.
8) The average restaurant in the US tip is 18%. Are you a generous tipper?
I start 1t 20% and go down for every time we are called “guys” and other kinds of stupid.
9) This is the last Saturday 9 of 2013. Do you know the lyrics to “Auld Lang Syne?”
I know a song that uses it in the lyric. In reality, if I can stay up that late it’s a miracle.