SATURDAY 9: HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
1. As you can see, when Sam Winters was a little girl, she loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. If you could ask Santa for anything at all, right now, what would it be?
Fix my busted gutter or get me a new one. (The melting ice/snow has trashed it)
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
I’m nice heading toward naughty via 5pm+baking frenzy coming on.
3. Are you traveling this Christmas? If so, are you going by car, plane or train?
Not this year woohoo!
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
5. What’s your favorite holiday-themed movie or TV special? Have you seen it yet this year?
I’ve watched Christmas Vacation like 3 times, the Home Alone’s have been on every night for the past three weeks or so, I just purchased A Wonderful Life on iTunes, and I watched Christmas in Connecticut last week.
6. Which do you prefer: candy canes or gingerbread?
Gingerbread. I am tired of hefty dental bills.
7. Close your eyes and tell us the first carol that comes to mind.
I’m watching a dog give birth on ustream on my other computer right now.
8. What’s your favorite winter beverage?
9. What will you remember most about 2013?
The adoption of Dognato