Saturday 9: That’s My Kind of Night
Unfamiliar with this week’s song? Hear it here.
1) In this song, our hero offers to take his girl down to the river to catch a catfish dinner. What is your favorite seafood?
I really just like most of them and about the same.
2) Luke Bryan went to Georgia State University, home of the Panthers. What was your school mascot?
I went to more than one school. There was a Native American one in there somewhere- totally dating myself here…
3) Have you ever tried acupuncture?
4) Just last night, Crazy Sam threw away a jar of Miracle Whip because it expired in September 2013. Is your refrigerator neat and organized? Or is it a disaster area, like Sam’s?
I just threw away some oldies myself last weekend.
5) Which is more important to you — saving time or saving money?
crap- both. okay maybe time more.
6) Sam’s next door neighbor is named Jim. He’s retired, smokes a pipe and drives a red Corolla. Tell us about one of your neighbors.
ha ha- the freak boy across the street who wears floods and hates dogs.
7) What’s the most recent magazine you flipped through?
Entertainment Weekly- the Downton issue of course
8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right now?
If I were to venture out to the car wash right now it sure would.
9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning?
I own no alarm clock kids