Saturday 9: Believe
1) In 1998, Cher became the oldest woman to top the Billboard Hot 100 with “Believe.” She was 52 at the time. At what age do you think you did hit/will hit your prime?
I guess it’s all in the definition of “prime”
2) Cher is as well known for her outrageous outfits as for her singing. What’s the latest piece of clothing you added to your wardrobe?
Cheep boots from Sam’s Club which are really warm and cozy
3) Cher credits her unique looks to her diverse ethnicity. Her father was Armenian and her mom is English/German/Cherokee. From where did your ancestors come?
The old country. They got the freak out of there as fast as they could, thank goodness.
4) When she was a little girl, Cher produced and starred in a schoolyard production of Oklahoma. Were you involved in drama or theater in school?
5) Cher is open about her plastic surgery, speaking freely about having had her breasts ‘done’, her nose bobbed and her teeth straightened. If you could change one physical feature about yourself, which would it be? And what would you never change, under any circumstances?
The hello/good bye flaps gotta go ….
6) There’s a stubborn rumor, often denied, that Cher had a rib removed so that she could maintain her long and lean silhouette. What’s the most outrageous thing anyone has said of you?
I have no idea and don’t really care. Haters gonna hate.
7) When she was a kid, Cher practiced her autograph. Do you have a clear, legible signature? Or is it more of a scrawl?
Not in this lifetime
8) Cher asks, “Do you believe in life after love?” Crazy Sam’s question is easier and less profound: Do you believe in luck?
I wish I could get some to believe in.
9) Did you make any resolutions for 2014?