Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we’ve committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do “random questions,” so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don’t have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today’s meme!
Saturday 9: I Gotta Feeling
Unfamiliar with this week’s song? Hear it here.
1) What would make tonight a good, good night?
2) In the song, he sings that he’s got money and wants to “spend it up.” How much cash is in your wallet right now?
I have no idea.
3) The lyrics include “mazel tov,” which means good luck or congratulations. What other Hebrew/Yiddish phrases do you know?
4) The colorfully named Black Eyed Peas include Fergie (born Stacey Ferguson) and will.i.am (William Adams) and Taboo (Jaime Gomez). If you could choose a stage name, what would it be?
Yvonne De La Looloo
5) This song was crazy popular in Canada, debuting at #2 on the charts. Have you ever visited our neighbor to the north?
6) When’s the last time you laughed really hard?
This morning on the weather channel when Stephanie accidentally kicked Mike in that you know whats. Al Roker’s response was priceless.
7) Who received the last text you sent?
8) Which sounds like more fun — skiing or skating?
Sitting on my behind and eating popcorn
9) Thinking of sports, are you looking forward to The Super Bowl?
I’m a puppy bowl person