Saturday 9: Best Song Ever
Unfamiliar with this week’s song? Hear it here. (This is their official video and it begins with a skit; music starts at 2:25.)
1) Dancing all night to the best song ever would be good for the cardiovascular system. When is the last time you exercised?
This morning I spent an hour on the stairmaster
2) The girl in this song is the daughter of a dentist. “Dentophobia” is fear of dentists. How do you feel about going to the dentist?
as long as there are no drills and my insurance is good, I’m fine
3) One Direction performed this on Good Morning, America. Do you watch morning TV? If so, which show?
I flip between Joe, Weather channel, and CNN depending on commercials. I’m usually on the treadmill etc these days thanks to ice and snow.
4) Listening to upbeat pop songs like this one makes Sam feel young. When is the last time you participated in an activity commonly connected to children (like swinging on a swing, drinking chocolate milk, playing a board game, etc.)?
I babysat my grand-god-child the other day. He’s a cutie!
5) One of the boys, Louis Tomlinson, was an actor before joining the band. How many different professions have you tried? What were they?
You have no idea bro…
6) The fans that have made One Direction millionaires are also the target audience for series like The Hunger Games, Harry Potter and Wimpy Kid. Do you read Young Adult literature?
7) If this is the “best song ever,” what song do you consider the worst? Tell us which song just sets your teeth on edge.
Anything by most of those pop people such as Beiber.
8) One Direction performed at the Royal Variety Show for Queen Elizabeth. If you found yourself presented to Her Majesty, what would you say?
Who the heck is One Direction and what is in your handbag?
9) Right now, is your life moving in the right direction or are you feeling a bit aimless?
I roll with the tide and take it one day at a time peeps.