With a pack of 4 living in my home, I’m always looking for something new and yummy to bake for them.
Bacon and Cheese Dog Cookies
- 1- 1/2 cup of wheat flour
- 1 cup of corn meal
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup of warm beef bullion soup
- 1/2 cup of bacon bits
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheese
- Prep your pans for nonstick and preheat your oven to 350º
- Mix together your dry ingredients
- Add your egg and bacon bits and continue to stir
- Stir in half of your bullion broth and knead into a ball. If your mix is too dry, add more of the broth a tablespoon at a time until your are able to form a ball.
- Place on baking sheet- works best if cookies are about 1/2″ -3/4″ thick.
- Top with cheese
- Bake for around 30 minutes or until cookies appear hard.
- Cool before serving.
These should last about a week (unless my dogs come to visit…)