My dogs are my best customers when it comes to baked goods They are always grateful and they love my food. Plus, they never leave any crumbs behind.
Doglicious Oatmeal and Bacon Bones (cookies)
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of regular oats
- 1 egg
- 1 bouillon cube dissolved in 1/2 cup of hot water. Dogs like chicken or beef.
- 1/4 cup of bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, prep your pans for nonstick
- If you have not already done so, dissolve your bouillon in your hot water and then add it to your flour.
- Stir gently while adding your remaining ingredients one at a time.
- If you are using cookie cutters, when the dough thickens remove it from the bowl and then roll it out no thicker than 1/2″ thick, cut your shapes and place on pan.
- If you are using a cookie mold, simply press the dough into the molds. Be sure to prep these molds according to manufacturer suggestions.
- Bake for up to 30 minutes or until bones appear hard.
- Wait until these bones cool before allowing testers to enjoy.