Thank you to the Gal who keeps this going!
Saturday 9: Waterfalls
Unfamiliar with this week’s song? Hear it here.
1) This song encourages us to “stick to the rivers and lakes you’re used to.” What body of water is nearest your home — pond, lake, river, gulf or sea?
2) Have you ever visited a waterfall? If so, please tell us about it.
Yes, Niagara. Water was falling.
3) This song is from a CD entitled CrazySexyCool. Which word best describes how you feel today: Crazy, sexy or cool?
Bloated from eating a ton of oyster crackers.
4) The girls in TLC originally began hanging around together in an Atlanta-area hair salon. When did you last sit in a stylist’s chair?
About a month ago. I’m getting close again.
5) While she she spent her adolescence in Atlanta, bandmember Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins was born in Des Moines. Do you live in or near the town where you were born?
Nope…I’m in Hooterville these days
6) One of T-Boz’ recent public appearances was on the Real Housewives of Atlanta. Do you watch any of the popular Bravo Real Housewives shows?
I use to but, they have all gotten greedy and only want to promote their next endeavor. They use to be regular people which is what made it all fun.
7) In the 1990s, band member Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes was romantically involved with an Atlanta Falcons football player. They shared his upscale, two-story mansion. How would you describe your abode (house, cottage, apartment, condo, studio, etc.)?
Pretty well worn in…… dogs, freeloaders…
8) Ms. Lopes was accused of arson when, after the couple argued, that mansion happened to burn down. When was the last time you lost your temper? How did you express your anger? (If it was with a criminal act, you may wish to keep it to yourself.)
There is someone in my house who will not leave the laundry along. That person always screws everything up and quite frankly, has his own chores to do. So,I went and put signs up all over the washer and dryer telling him to stay the fudge away.
9) Today the third member of TLC, Chilli, designs personalized handbags. They cost about $225 each. What’s the most expensive thing you have bought recently?
um….a handbag….got a good deal. I like to collect them. It’s really all I have these days…..