Saturday fun stuff
Saturday 9: As Time Goes By
1) This is the theme song of Casablanca, generally acknowledged as one the screen’s great love stories. In honor of Valentine’s Day weekend, what’s your favorite movie romance?
Harry met Sally
2) Even though he was only 5’8 and had a receding hairline, Humphrey Bogart was a popular leading man. What movie or TV actor or actress makes your heart skip a beat?
Brad Pitt (specifically in Thelma and Louise)
3) Sweethearts are those little heart-shaped candies that are printed with messages like, “Be Mine” and “Kiss Me.” Do you like how they taste?
Haven’t had one in 100 years
4) Valentine’s Day is a big day for florists. When is the last time a floral arrangement adorned your table or desk?
roses right now
5) Do you think an e-card means as much as a conventional card in an envelope?
depends on who is sending it. Certainly not for a partner to send
6) Despite what you see on Valentines, the human heart isn’t bright red. It’s really a brownish shade of red, like a brick. Now it’s your turn. Share some trivia that’s been rattling around in your head. (It does have to be about Valentines or the human heart. It can be any random fact at all.)
The average heart pumps 1.3 gallons per minute and 1,900 gallons per day
7) When is the last time you thought your heart would break?
When I didn’t get the original puppy which was actually lucky since we got the one that was returned and he is way cuter.
8) What is the most recent thing to lift your heart?
9) Who is the most “hard hearted” person you know?
I thankfully do not know him but, a certain leader of a country possibly holding a winter Olympics right now. It’s all about the pearly gates people….