The 20Q Meme
1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?
Depends on who is getting it.
2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
Non caloric one
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
Made dinner and cookies for my son for hooking me up with an additional monitor.
4. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask?
How short is Putin?
5. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email?
Got blockers for both.
I do hate when you visit a blog and their stupid subscribe to my stupid worthless blog thing pops up before you can load the page. Do you know what that does to your seo??
6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?
The one that starts at 5
7. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet?
loud loud loud
8. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second?
Gee, I don’t know Monte Hall…
9. Do you wish cellphone etiquette was a required class upon purchasing one?
No cause most kids will have their parents buy it for them anyway.
10. What’s the most messed up food combination that you’ve had that was actually good?
Throwing everything you own in your kitchen into a Vitamix.
11. What’s one of your most random pet peeves (something that annoys you)?
Dogs whining right now cause they want to go out.
12. When is the last time you had home cooking?
Last night and tonight
13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose?
Betty and Veronica. It’s all I could think of.
14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?
All in the Family
15. If you could be any animal or creature for one day, what would it be?
How do you know I’m not already one?
16. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
17. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
what I named my son
18. What’s your supermarket of choice?
I love Aldi
19. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as?
20. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies?