1. Have you ever pretended to read a book to impress someone?
2. Have you ever pretended not to read a book in order to avoid embarrassment?
Like in high school.
3. What’s your worst reading habit?
Reading the end while I’m half way through the book to find out what happens
4. What book are you most proud of having read?
We had one of those big fat dictionaries way back when….before Wikipedia and Google.
5. Do you buy most of your books new, second-hand, electronically or borrow via the library?
Lately, I’ve been buying them on Amazon.
6. Have you ever pretended to watch a film to impress someone?
Nah. It’ll bite you in the butt to fake it.
7. Have you ever pretended not to have watched a film in order to avoid embarrassment?
Only if I’ve fallen asleep while watching it.
8. What movie have you watched the most?
There are a few to chose from- Hitchcock’s and a few that have been overplayed on TV in the past.
9. What film do you tell people is your favorite ever?
Depends on the day actually
10. What film is actually your favorite ever?
I have no idea. Here I go, flunking another one of these Sunday things
11. What time do you usually wake up and get up in the mornings?
12. Do you wake naturally or does something/someone wake you up?
13. How many snooze alarms do you need?
Don’t own an alarm clock
14. What’s your routine on a workday/work at home morning?
Wake up, use the girls room, brush, run my dogs/treadmill if winter, shower, blah blah blah
15. What’s your routine on a non-workday morning?
Dead. Really? I’m a mom.