There seem to be a lot of great recipes for frozen dog treats that have Greek Yogurt as part of the recipe. This recipe is not frozen.
Greek Yogurt and Oatmeal Dog Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of oats (I use quick)
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt
- Preheat your oven to 350º and prep your pans for nonstick
- Combine your oats and flour together in a mixing bowl.
- To your bowl, add your egg and peanut butter and stir.
- Stir in your yogurt until the batter becomes somewhat formed into a ball and continue to mix by hand until you form a ball. The ball should be somewhat lose and dry. If it is too dry, a more yogurt a tsp at a time.
- Roll your dough out if you are using a cookie cutter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool prior to serving.