Saturday 9: Unicorn
“The Unicorn” was selected because Monday is St. Patrick’s Day. Unfamiliar with this week’s song? Hear it here.
1) This song was recorded by The Irish Rovers. While it’s said that on St. Patrick’s Day everyone is Irish, can you honestly claim Irish heritage?
2) According to the 2000 Census, Massachusetts is the state with the largest percentage of residents of Irish descent. Have you ever been to The Bay State?
yep- several times
3) Other than St. Patrick, what is Ireland famous for?
potato famines and pubs
4) St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated the world over. They even watch marching bands and wave Irish flags on St. Patrick’s Day in Moscow. Does your town have a St. Patrick’s Day parade?
seriously? I live in Hooterville. They only have parades when there is a reason to eat and get obeser.
5) “The wearing o’ the green” is one way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Will you wear something green in honor of the day?
I’ll probably forget plus, it’s not really my holiday
6) Have you ever had green beer?
Not by choice
7) Have you ever ordered a Shamrock Shake at McDonald’s?
Like 50 years ago- it was good
8) A four-leaf clover is considered good luck. Do you have a lucky charm?
9) Speaking of Lucky Charms, they are magically delicious. What brand of cereal is in your kitchen right now?
I have no idea. I’m not a cereal person. I do have oatmeal.