Peanut Butter Oatmeal Carrot Dog Cookies
I was surprised when the non-carrot fanatic dog in my pack of four actually enjoyed these.
- 1 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350º and prep your pans for nonstick
- Combine your dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add your carrots and continue to stir.
- Add your remaining ingredients and work into a ball. You will most likely need to knead this by hand as you finish.
- If you are using cookie cutters, such as the angel one I have used, roll your dough out to about 1/2″ thickness.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until you reach your desired hardness.
These cookies should keep for about a week- refrigerate if you are unsure. My treats rarely last that long anyway.