Peanut Butter Oatmeal and Honey Dog Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of Oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter- I use smooth
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 cup of chicken bullion broth or stock soup
- Preheat your oven to 350º and prep your pans for nonstick
- Combine your eggs, oatmeal and your flour together in a large bowl adding one egg at a time and stirring between.
- Add your peanut butter and honey and continue to stir.
- Slowly add about 2 tablespoons of your broth and attempt to knead your dough into a ball. If needed, add more of the broth one tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until somewhat hard.