I’m so not a fiction person but, I missed out last week so here we go kids.
Favorite Fictional ?
1. Favorite fictional couple?
Mickey and Mini
2. Favorite fictional character?
3. Favorite fictional TV show?
Hey guess what. I’m finally almost done with the Soprano’s. Midway through the last season. That’s fiction- right?
4. Favorite fictional movie?
ET- it’s the first movie I thought of.
5. Favorite fictional villain?
uuggghhh… Tony Soprano..this week…
6. Favorite fictional hero?
Carrie Bradshaw- I have a marathon on in the background keeping me company while there is snoring going on in my office right now.
7. Favorite fictional pet?
Fictional pet? You mean there are ‘fake pets’?
8. Favorite fictional setting/universe?
Tatoon- it had 2 moons.
9. Least favorite fictional couple?
Hef and any of his 20 year old girlfriends. ew.
10. Least favorite fictional character?
I don’t hate Hef- he’s from Chicago and went to the right school.
11. Least favorite fictional TV show?
I’m not a fan of many to be honest. South Park is like the only one I ever watch. Well, and the Sopranos- this summer.
12. Least favorite fictional movie?
Most of them since I sit in the theater analyzing why something could never really happen, which is why nobody invites me to the movies any more. If it’s fiction and something that could actually happen, I enjoy it more.
13. Least favorite fictional villain?
Donald Trump. Right?
14. Least favorite fictional hero?
15. Least favorite fictional pet?
uugghh…. Zero… Actually, Kazoo was kinda dumb too.
16. Least favorite fictional setting/universe?
Candyland. Dental work is way too $$$$$$$$$$$$$$