Sometimes, you gotta have a bit of fun right?
This stuff is so random…
Why would COKE want me to share my Zeros with anyone including my other half???
Now for some Saturday Stuff
Saturday 9: Viva la Vida (2008)
Unfamiliar with this week’s tune? Hear it here.
1) The song refers to the singing of choirs. Have you ever been in a choir or a vocal group?
No- don’t think so
2) Chris Martin sings of when he “ruled the world.” If you were in charge and had infinite power, what would you change right away?
Ummmm…….. a few things/persons that have been in the news lately………………
3) Chris used to be married to actress Gwyneth Paltrow. USA Today, The Washington Post and The Daily Telegraph have all run articles about how Gwyneth seems to annoy so very many people. What celebrity gets on your nerves?
Wasn’t that the ‘Conscious Uncoupling” thing? This kinda got on my nerves. Just say what it probably is. You’re rich and famous and thus, probably cheated. Was there a nanny involved? Geez.
4) Coldplay’s first big hit was, “Yellow.” What color are you wearing right now?
Black baby. Everything I have on is black. I now match my lab mixes.
5) Sam remembers when she used to hear this song everywhere and can’t believe that was 7 years ago! When is the last time you had a similar “my, how time flies!” moment?
Every freakin’ time I look in the freakin’ mirror…
6) In 2008, when “Viva la Vida” was popular, John Grisham’s latest legal thriller, The Appeal, was jumping off bookshelves. What have you read this summer?
I’ve started about four books BUT I’ve read countless magazines.
7) Thinking of books: Let’s say a biographer has taken the task of writing your biography. What would you title your life story?
Saturday 6 Versus Sunday Stealing.
8) 2008 is also the year Paul Newman died of cancer. Name a Newman movie.
Praise be to the heart of the Gal for mentioning my former love from whom I was forced into conscious uncoupling with due to his departure….and his amazing wife… ahhhh……… my, how time flies….
9) Random question: Do you like garlic?
LOVE Garlic and random questions.
What’s everyone doing this weekend?
My carpets are a mess thanks to a trip that I took last month and the dogs ruling the roost in my house while I was away. I went to steam clean and my steam cleaner finally gave out (I use the heck out of anything that cleans carpet). So, I ordered a new one from Kohl’s using my 30% off coupon code and getting Kohl’s Cash to suck me in to buy more stuff. I did score on the cash on this one.
The carpet cleaner came without the paperwork so now Bissel wants me to just print out their pdf of everything. Really?
I’m hoping to print and steam this weekend.