I try not to… there is always a downfall…
2) When did you last risk money in a game of chance (lottery, raffle ticket, slot machine, etc.)? How did you do?
I like to buy lottery tickets to stuff into paychecks. It is pretty rare that someone wins anything from this broke state’s lottery…
3) There’s a major football game this weekend. Will you be watching? Do you have any money riding on the outcome?
I like the Puppy Bowl
4) The composer of this song, Jeff Fortgang, is an interesting guywho’s had two disparate careers: first pop musician, then Yale-educated clinical psychologist. It’s possible that many of the patients who see him for help with anxiety or depression have no idea that he wrote this song. What’s something your coworkers (or, if you’re not working, casual friends) would be surprised to know about you?
That I spend my weekends scrubbing toilets, putting away laundry and doing this. For realz.
5) Similarly, fans are often surprised to learn that this week’s featured artist, Rod Stewart, is a history buff who loves reading about WWII. Is there a period of time or historic event that has captured your interest?
Sure. The 2020 Election.
Shows what I know. I thought he was still with Rachel Hunter.
Gross. He is so old and I think he wears a wig! Blech…. probably all saggy too! Yuck. He’s as old as um…someone else who is gross and um… needs a wig….and has a young model wife…who we mysteriously never really see with him….hates Arnold…alternative conservatism…
[thank you for coming back and reading if you are someone who politely disagrees with this]
7) Rod vividly recalls being 11 years old and going to see Little Richard perform in a film comedy called The Girl Can’t Help It. When you were a kid, did you enjoy going to the movies? What do you recall seeing?
Bad News Bears. I never really enjoyed going until I got older. Once, I had a job at the candy counter. All I could eat popcorn and Diet Coke. Until the manager found out that I had another job and was in high school. That was over.
8) The lyrics tell of when Rod’s car overheats and he calls a friend, who doesn’t come through. Tell us about a time recently when you were there and helped a buddy out.
I have been known to fund a freeloader or two when needed.
9) The lyrics mention that “some guys do nothing but complain.” Who do you know who is like that? Do you have a friend, relative or coworker who just always seems to find fault?
hahahahahahahahahahaha….dare I say husbands???
Okay. Are you currently binging on anything?
Last week it was the Mary Tyler Moore show on HULU. Before that, anything with Carrie and Debbie.
Hopefully, there will be nobody new coming up any time soon.