Saturday 9: Love Yourself (2015)
1) In this song, Justin sings that he doesn’t like to admit he’s wrong. When did you most recently cop to a mistake?
I hired a bad hire who lasted about 3 weeks.
2) He also complains that his girl doesn’t like his friends. Who is someone that you’ve met recently and liked?
Anyone who spends money in my restaurant and comes back to do it again
3) Justin first performed this song live on The Ellen Degeneres Show. Who is your favorite talk show host?
I listen to a lot of those political ones. Are they talk shows??
4) Young Mr. Bieber recently had his credit card rejected … at a Subway Sandwich Shop. Think about your last trip to a fast food restaurant. Did you pay with cash or plastic or your phone?
Cash. Poor Justin had the munchies too I hear.
Even though we’re featuring a lack-of-love song, this is the last Saturday 9 before Valentine’s Day and so this morning we shall focus on the upcoming holiday.
5) In Victorian England, it was considered bad luck to sign a Valentine. Have you ever received an anonymous card from a secret admirer?
6) Retailers report that approximately 3% of pet owners buy Valentines for their furry friends. Have you ever purchased a gift for a pet on a special occasion?
Of course! What kind of a mommy do you think I am??
7) It was once believed that if a maiden ate a heavy meal before bed on February 13, her dreams that night would reveal the identity of the man she would eventually marry. Do you find that eating too close to bedtime disrupts your sleep?
8) The postmaster in Verona, Italy, reports that Shakespeare’s Juliet Capulet still receives love letters. Without looking it up, can you give us a quote from Romeo and Juliet?
Everyone else will probably agree- “where forart though Romeo”.. whatever the f that means.
9) Necco’s Sweethearts — those little candy hearts that say things like “Be Mine” — are Valentine Day’s top-selling confection. Sam never could stand eating these candies. Do you like them?
Bad for the teeth,
Was this a random question???