Saturday 9: Along Again, Naturally (1971)
1. Friday was St. Patrick’s Day, March 17th! Did you celebrate with green beer or a green milkshake?
2. Did you remember to wear green?
Every St Patrick’s day I look in my closet only to realize that I do not own anything green.
3. What color do you look best in?
Either black or blue depending on how bloated I am that day
4. This week’s featured artist, Gilbert O’Sullivan, was born in Waterford, Ireland. Waterford is famous for Waterford Crystal. Do you have glassware that you save for special occasions?
Perhaps…. haven’t used them in years…
5. This week’s featured song includes the line, “To think that only yesterday I was cheerful, bright and gay.” How were you feeling yesterday?
Um.. a bit of everything… there is so much to get worked up over these days..
6. It begins with reference to a wedding that didn’t quite come off because the bride left the groom at the altar. When were you most recently at church? Was it for a holiday service, a regularly scheduled service, a special event (a wedding or baptism)?
Must have been after somebody passed away.
7. In 1971, when this song was popular, Malibu Barbie was a big seller for Mattel. This doll had a perpetual tan. For a human to achieve this, a tanning bed or self tanner is usually required. Have you used either method to give yourself a tan?
Mean like the orange windbag?
Orange is a big problem especially on the palms.
8. In March, 1971, James Taylor appeared on the cover of TIME magazine. What’s your favorite James Taylor song?
Um…I like a lot of his stuff actually. I’ll just roll with You`ve Got A Friend
9. Random Question: What word or phrase do you hear yourself saying too often?
“Whatever” can really piss people off if you try hard enough 🙂