Saturday 9: Work from Home (2016)
Unfamiliar with this week’s tune? Hear it here.
1) This song is about a woman who doesn’t get to see her lover often enough because he’s on the night shift. Have you ever worked nights?
Yep. As a nurse. And it sucked.
2) She promises that if he takes the day off, she’ll make it feel like a vacation. Have you traveled anywhere fun so far this year? Do you have any leisure trips planned for 2017?
nope and no.
3) The ladies of Fifth Harmony are enthusiastic supporters of the Girl Scouts, rewarding troops who excel in fundraising activities with free concerts. The Scouts’ best-known fundraiser is their cookie sale. What’s your favorite cookie (Girl Scout or otherwise)?
I haven’t had them in years. Um.. they once had lemon and I liked that.
4) Fifth Harmony also participated in Goodwill’s Fall Haul campaign. They encouraged high school students donate as many items as possible to Goodwill, and the winning school got a free concert. When did you last take gently-used items to a resale organization?
Goodwill whenever I get sick of looking at all of the accumulated crap in my house…
5) Do you ever shop second-hand or thrift stores?
I like shopping vintage stuff online. You can get a deal on preloved designer stuff.
6) Fifth Harmony member Normani Kordei competes on Dancing with the Stars this season. Would you do better on DWTS or The Voice? In other words, are you a better singer or dancer?
7) In February 2016, when this song was first released, The Denver Broncos won the Super Bowl and Spotlight won the Best Picture Oscar. Can you recall who won the 2017 Super Bowl and Best Picture Oscar, just two months ago?
Deflategate and Pricewaterhousegate.
8) 2016’s most popular TV show was Game of Thrones. Are you a fan?
My kids love that show.
9) Random Question: What’s the subject line of the newest message in your email spam folder?
Facebook of course…. 🙂